Top Code: 0506.40
This curriculum focuses on the mindset of an entrepreneur and valuable traits that lead to the successful launch and running of a business. This Certificate program will expose students to a process that strengthens their innovative and creative capacities, and that enables them to apply these attributes to whatever they pursue: starting a business or nonprofit or standing out as an entrepreneurial employee inside a company.
Instruction includes all aspects of critical thinking, creative thinking, problem-solving, innovation, empowerment, personal finance, general business, marketing, and management.
An Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Discuss the major influences on businesses and on starting and building businesses, including governmental, financial, human resource, law, global, technology and other considerations.
- Describe entrepreneurial risks, problems, and opportunities.
- Describe the proposed market segment and value that’s being created.
- Evaluate personal budget for reaching financial goals.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills.
Requirements for the certificate
|BUS 002||PERSONAL FINANCE||3|
|BUS 009||INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS||3|