Transcripts of Record

Official transcripts of record will be forwarded to designated institutions or individuals at the request of a student. Such requests may be made online through the student LancerPoint portal or  when the prior student does not have access to the LancerPoint portal.

Pasadena City College will not send transcripts, either to the student or to another institution, that excludes any part of the student's academic record under any circumstances.

Pasadena City College will only provide transcripts of record for coursework completed at Pasadena City College.