The ESLN Intermediate Written Communication Skills certificate is designed for beginning-high to intermediate ESLN students who seek targeted instruction in vocabulary, reading, grammar and writing in order to achieve more effective formal and informal written communication skills for academic, employment and personal purposes.
A Certificate of Competency is awarded upon completion of all required courses.
- Correctly identify and use basic English grammar and sentence structures.
- Demonstrate effective use of vocabulary decoding and retention strategies.
- Demonstrate effective use of reading comprehension skills with short, simple readings in a variety of genres.
- Create complete, well-constructed and well-organized sentences and paragraphs for use in a variety of informal and formal contexts.
- Create, edit, share and submit written work using common word processing applications and the PCC LMS.
|ESLN 1092||INTERMEDIATE GRAMMAR REVIEW||0|
|ESLN 1102||BASIC-INTERMEDIATE WRITING SKILLS||0|
|ESLN 1112||INTERMEDIATE READING & VOCABULARY||0|