The Supply Chain Management program will examine the process of planning, organizing, and controlling the flow of materials and services from supplier to end users/customers. It will focus on coordinating supply management, operations, and integrated logistics into a seamless pipeline to maintain a continual flow of products and services. This program will also give students the opportunity to gain knowledge in the fields of accounting, business communications, marketing, and international business.
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Effectively communicate solutions to business problems, using appropriate language and tools and demonstrating understanding of supply chain management, logistics and warehousing terms and concepts.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and basic skills specifically in the areas of supply chain management, inventory, logistics, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Analyze and recommend effective business decisions/solutions using a systematic, evaluative, and information-based approach.
- Develop and exhibit high standards of professional practice, demonstrating awareness of ethical and social responsibilities in today’s multicultural, team-oriented, rapidly changing global environment.
- Exhibit proper communication, computer, and mathematics skills necessary for an entry-level position in supply chain management.
- Develop a working knowledge necessary to become a 21st century front line worker in supply chain management and logistics.
Requirements for the Certificate of Achievement
|BIT 133||BUSINESS SOFTWARE-MICROSOFT EXCEL||2|
|BUS 009||INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS||3|
|BUS 180||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT||3|
|Select 2 courses from the following:||6|
|INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS|
|PRINCIPLES OF IMPORTING AND EXPORTING|
|SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE|
|PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING|
This Certificate of Achievement is not eligible for an Associate Degree.