The Family Home Child Care Provider-Bilingual program provides students with the essential skills and workforce preparation needed for careers in child care. The curriculum also prepares students for a pathway to credit child development programs. Students gain knowledge in procedures for developing and licensing diverse family child homes, culturally relevant curriculum, child development theories, and CPR/First Aid training.
|CHDN 4100||FAMILY HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER: INTRODUCTION TO CHILD DEVELPMENT-BILINGUAL||0|
|CHDN 4101||FAMILY HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER: CULTURALLY RELEVANT CURRICULUM-BILINGUAL||0|
|CHDN 4102||FAMILY HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER: LICENSING AND WORKFORCE READINESS-BILINGUAL||0|
Student Learning Outcomes
- Understand California State requirements for opening and operating a quality family home child care.
- Design a safe, healthy, developmentally appropriate family home child care environment.
- Develop positive relationships with diverse families, children and community.
- Support developmentally appropriate practices and all relevant curriculum standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic principles of child growth and development.